Debriche Health Development Centre (DHDC) is a registered NGO and a Health oriented civil society organization that is deeply involved in providing innovative health solutions across all primary health care areas. One of our core competence is community based interventions on pressing health issues that affect all communities especially the underserved communities across Nigeria.
To leverage on diverse advocacy tools to deliver services to poor and underserved communities/key populations while getting stakeholders to have a hands-on approach in giving quality health care to all Nigerians through community based engagement.
To increase Health awareness amongst Nigerians especially in underserved communities/Key Populations through multi-level advocacy.
1. To Engage in health Advocacy.
2. To influence health policies at all level.
3. To bridge the gap between people and policy makers.
4. To serve as a voice for the vulnerable and underserved communities.
5. To encourage positive social change.
1. Youth empowerment scheme.
2. Health Awareness Program amongst key/vulnerable population.
3. Medical outreaches in poor, underserved & hard to reach communities.
Senior Partner/ Technical Lead
Director of Logistics